Founder and CEO-Matt is a long time medical cannabis activist and entrepreneur. He has operated many different medical cannabis businesses in CA that span all of the seed to sale sectors for the last 15 years. Here are some notable experience highlights starting with the most recent:
- Matthew Cohen, via TRiQ was contracted by the BOTEC corporation for their work with the Washington State Liquor Control Board and is their "production expert"
- Director of the Supply Chain, Harborside Health Center, Oakland, CA - along with two other directors, this role oversaw the entire supply chain of contractors and companies that served the enterprise, including the following internal divisions-inventory, purchasing, ecommerce, delivery, and processing.
- CEO and Founder, Northstone Organics, Ukiah, CA-first licensed producer of medical cannabis in CA, first 'farm-direct' entity, serving 1700 patients in the Bay Area and LA County, the entity was vertical and operated predominantly via ecommerce. Licensed by Mendocino County's landmark 9.31 cultivation ordinance featured on PBS Frontline, The New York Times and many other national and international media outlets
- Co-Founder and President of AmeriCann Compliance-third party processing company serving Mendocino County's licensed farms
- Co-Founder and Chairman, MendoGrown, Ukiah, CA. Mendocino County's medical cannabis trade association which was instrumental in aiding the county in drafting its 9.31 cultivation ordinance. MendoGrown merged with Humboldt Growers Association to form Emerald Growers Association in 2011
- Matt was a featured character in Doug Fine's book, "Too High to Fail"
Put together, our team of cannabis experts is by far the industry's most experienced. Put our experience, and passion, to work for you. Feel free to browse our blog and knowledge resources to learn more, or contact us directly to discuss your individual operation today!!